Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Catalog Workshop

The New Catalog Workshop is scheduled for:

Tuesday, July 7th at 6:30 pm
Wednesday, July 8th at 9:00 am
Wednesday, July 8th at 1:00 pm

All of the workshops will have the same projects. Pick the time that
works best for you! I hope you can make it!

You will receive the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog,
see some demonstrations, and do some make-n-takes. There will also be
snacks and other fun stuff! Try out some of the new stamp sets and
accessories!

This party is FREE and will be held at my house. I live about 1 mile
from Mountain Bay School/DC Everest Middle School.

I will send another reminder soon, but you can RSVP whenever you know
when you are coming. Let me know if you are bringing a friend!

Happy stamping!
Patrice

No comments: