Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Catalog Workshop!

New Catalog Workshop

You’re invited to the New Catalog Workshop! There will be 3 workshops. The same projects will be done at all three workshops. I hope to see you there!

Happy Stamping!

Patrice Pierce

patricepierce@fastmail.fm

patricepierce.stampinup.net


When: Sunday, July 10th at 6:30 pm

Monday, July 11th at 9:00 am

Monday, July 11th at 6:30 pm

Where: Patrice’s house in Rothschild. Let me know if you need directions to my house.

What: See some new stamp sets and accessories from the new Stampin’ Up! catalog. Do a few make-n-takes, eat some snacks, visit with other stampers, and have fun!

Cost: FREE! You will also receive a 2011-2012 Stampin’ Up catalog just for attending!

RSVP: Please let me know on or before July 9th if you plan to attend.

Other info:

  • If you choose to place an order at the New Catalog Workshop, you will receive a thank you gift. When your order arrives I can deliver it to you or you can stop by my house and pick it up.
  • See examples of the projects at patricepierce.blogspot.com (early in July)
  • Feel free to copy this and pass it on to a friend!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name ____________________________

address ___________________________

_________________________________

phone ____________________________

email ____________________________

_____# attending

I would like to receive my 2011-2012 Stampin’ Up! catalog:

_____ at the workshop

_____ before the workshop

_____ I am unable to attend but would like to purchase a catalog for $10.

No comments: