Friday, February 24, 2012

February Stamp Club 2012

I demonstrated the card, above, at the February Stamp Club. This quick and easy card is even perfect for a guy!! I love the way the Curly Label Punch fits right in the middle of the stamped image!


For the next card, I demonstrated poppin' pastels. I stamped the images with VersaMark, then used a cotton ball and stampin' pastels (chalks) to add color.


This make-n-take used DSP (designer series paper) as well as the Simply Scoring tool. I can't wait until March when you can also get a diagonal scoring tool!!!


If you change the DSP on this card, above, you can easily make it a card perfect for anyone in your life! Or, you can make your own design by stamping images on a piece of card stock and cutting it into thirds.

Happy Stamping!
Patrice

No comments: