Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 2015 Paper Pumpkin

 The June Paper Pumpkin box (Happy Thoughts) has been sitting in my stamping room for a few days.  I finally took some time to play with it today!  I made one of each of the cards it gives directions for.  They are adorable cards, and if you use the supplies to just make those cards, you will have 8 fabulous cards!  But I wanted to play around a little more and see what else I could make.  I used a few extra supplies to make the cards below:
Ink- Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi
Paper- Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi
Accessories- stamping sponge, 3/4" circle punch, mini glue dots, a few extra envelopes

I wanted to see what I could come up with before I checked out Pinterest.  I hope you enjoy the 10 other cards I came up with!  It was fun to play around with the stickers, wood pennants, etc.



And the great thing is, I still have the stamp set and Tip Top Taupe mini ink pad to play with.  Or, I can get a refill of the supplies!  

Would you like to join Paper Pumpkin?  Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up today!  You'll get a box of stamping fun in your mailbox each month.  Want to skip a month?  No problem!  Just let Paper Pumpkin know by the 10th of the month.

Happy Stamping!
Patrice



No comments: