Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December Paper Pumpkin 2016 Another Great Year



My December Paper Pumpkin starts out looking like the sample video, but I changed up the pages a little.  I am going to use mine to have people write special thoughts or quotes in for either a birthday or wedding.  I can't wait to have the opportunity to use it!



I also came up with some alternate card ideas.  I used a few extra supplies, but the stamps were all from past Paper Pumpkin kits.  I hope these ideas inspire you to use the kit in the best way for YOU!




Same card, different colors!



I used StazOn when I stamped on the plastic sheets.  The word and flower stamps are from past Paper Pumpkin kits.  The colors are Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, and Bermuda Bay on the cards, above.

To purchase Paper Pumpkin for yourself, click here.

To shop for supplies, click here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Patrice




No comments: