Sunday, September 17, 2017

Paper Pumpkin September 2017 Layered Leaves




Here are the ideas that Stampin' Up! sent with the August Paper Pumpkin kit.  So pretty!

My tags are all ready for the pillow boxes!


I made some alternate idea cards!  I used Very Vanilla card stock, Cajun Craze card stock, and a stamping sponge.


3 x 3 cards 

I did Direct-to-Paper with Cajun Craze ink on Cajun Craze card stock.

The only additional thing you'll need for these cards is Very Vanilla card stock and a stamping sponge!  I sponged around the outside of the cards, and on the card on the left I also "bounced" the sponge on the Very Vanilla card stock card base.

I CASEed this card from a card I saw online.  It is such a pretty design that I wanted to make it myself!


Quick and easy!  I made the tan backgrounds for the leaf by cutting a 3 x 3 card from the kit in half.  The card on the right also uses Soft Suede ink and card stock.

Thanks for stopping by!

Click HERE to shop for Paper Pumpkin and/or alternate supplies.

Happy Stamping!
Patrice

No comments: