Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NEW Birthday stamp set!

We made this 3" x 3" birthday gift card at my downline meeting tonight.  I was expecting people at 6:30.  I didn't have this card ready (or even have an idea for it!) at 6:00 but Todd said, "You can think of an idea with that set!" and I went down in my stamping room and got it together in 10 minutes!  Wow!  That doesn't happen very often!

This set is called On a Pedestal and will be in the new catalog in July.  I got it FREE by going to the SU Regionals seminar in Minneapolis and then doing a qualifying workshop within 2 weeks.  What a great way to get a stamp set!  It makes me love being a demonstrator even more than I already did!

Here's what I used:
stamp set: On a Pedestal
card stock: Lovely Lilac, Yoyo Yellow, Confetti White
ink: Close to Cocoa, Lovely Lilac
markers: Real Red, Close to Cocoa
accessories: ticket corner punch

No comments: