Monday, July 12, 2010

New Catalog Workshop pictures

The Melon Mambo ice cream is made by kissing the ice cream (inked up with Melon Mambo) to the line stamp, and then stamping on Whisper White card stock. I embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it shiny. Looks yummy, huh?!


The folded part in the middle can be any size square. This one is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I love that new Cajun Craze card stock!


Early Espresso is yummy, even to a non-coffee drinker like me! To make the sparkle, I mixed shimmer paint with a spritzer bottle of hand-sanitizer. You can also use rubbing alcohol and shimmer paint in a spritzer bottle, but it's a little bit stinkier. The base of the card is made with Crumb Cake card stock, which used to be called Kraft.


Stamp the flowers with White Craft Ink, then the outlines with black (I used Staz-On Jet Black.). Add a little texture with the Color Spritzer Tool and a marker. The red is the new Cherry Cobbler card stock.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: