Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quick and Easy Cards!

My inspiration for this card came from here. I didn't have the DSP, so I just used pieces of card stock. I used the Birds and Blooms dies and the Big Shot to make the flowers. I love the way it looks, and it was quick and easy!


I LOVE this new hostess set (Because I Care). My inspiration for this card came from here. To make the watercolor look of the flower, I inked up the stamp with Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive markers and stamped on Watercolor Paper. Then I used my AquaPainter to mix around the colors a little. To make the corners on the bottom, I stuck the Elegant Eggplant card stock into the side of the round tab punch. I used the Color Spritzer Tool and my Old Olive marker to add a little something to the Old Olive card. It was a quick and easy card!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: