Thursday, March 2, 2017

Paper Pumpkin February 2017- Many Happy Birthdays

I had some time to play with my February Paper Pumpkin supplies recently!  I love the adorable cards that came with the kit, but I wanted to try some alternates, too. 




I also used Whisper White Thick card stock.  I used the long envelope in the kit.


 I used a Whisper White Thick card stock, Night of Navy card stock, VersaMark, silver embossing powder, and the Metallic Ribbon in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  This is a regular-sized card.




This card also has Whisper White Thick card stock, vellum card stock, and dimensionals.   Cut the paper into 1/4" and 1/2" strips.   This is a regular-sized card.

Inline image 1
The Balloon Bouquet punch was perfect for a birthday card!


Inline image 2
Candles on Whisper White and Night of Navy card stock.



Inline image 3
Cut up a card, add it to Thick Whisper White, do some quick stamping, and you have a birthday card in minutes!


Inline image 4
This card is made with a notecard (page 176 in the catalog), but would be easy to duplicate on a regular-sized card.  Isn't it great to have a stamp set you can use again and agin after the Paper Pumpkin kit materials are used up?!


Inline image 5
I'm pretty happy with my sailboat, but the sun...I'll have to work on that!



Inline image 1
I made the rest of the cards as-shown in the kit.  I made one and it was so fun I just kept going!



Inline image 2
I also punched out some balloons from the extra glimmer paper.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these yet, but I have a feeling I'll be able to make use of them!


Thanks for stopping by!

To order Paper Pumpkin click HERE.

To place an order from any current catalog click HERE.

Happy Stamping!
Patrice



No comments: