Sunday, March 19, 2017

Paper Pumpkin March 2017, Bunny Buddies

My March Paper Pumpkin arrived today!  I love seeing that box in my mailbox!  I made the bunny bags as-is.  I have them lined up on a table, but I've seen people take the Paper Pumpkin box, flip it inside out (so you just see the brown cardboard), and put some Easter grass in it with the bunnies sitting on top.  SO cute!!



I made some alternate ideas with the gift cards.  These could easily be changed into regular-sized cards by mounting them on a larger piece of card stock.  The cards in the front row also use the coordinating inks (Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum).  For the card on the right in the back row I used the Balloon punch to make the eggs, and the whiskers stamp and Pear Pizzazz ink to make the grass.




I'm looking forward to making a few more projects with the March kit!  I hope I inspired you to open that box and have some fun!

Click HERE to shop!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Patrice

No comments: