Monday, June 19, 2017

June 2017 Paper Pumpkin- One in a Melon

Enjoy some alternate samples from the June Paper Pumpkin Kit!  All of my cards are standard size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") so I used some of my medium envelopes for my cards.

I made a box with the design from the card front.  My pieces are 2" x 4 1/4".  I scored at 2", making a 1/4" tab on each box.  Then I attached adhesive to the tabs and connected them together to make a box!


A quick and easy card!


I cut the design from the front of a card into 1" x 4 1/4" strips.  I mounted them on a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of Emerald Envy card stock, and then onto a Melon Mambo card base.  I also sponged around the word Hello (which is from a different stamp set).


These cards are made with Emerald Envy and Very Vanilla card stock.  I stuck the leaves on to make the patterns, then snipped off the parts that stuck out over the edge of the Very Vanilla card stock.  The line down the side of the "a little something" card is an extra sticker piece from the side of leaf sticker sheet.


I stamped the watermelons on white card stock and cut them out.  The Melon Mambo card stock is 
3 1/2" x 4 3/4".  The watermelon in the front has dimensionals.


There is Basic Black and Lemon Lime Twist card stock here, but the Lemon Lime Twist is kind of hard to see!  The ribbon is Lemon Lime Twist and Daffodil Delight.


The card on the left is made with Crushed Curry ink and card stock (one of the coordinating colors listed on the direction sheet).  I stamped the words, then stamped again right above and below the words (This is called stamping off.).  The card on the right is made with Cajun Craze card stock and Basic Black ink.


I liked the bag they showed in the directions so much, I made all 4 of them!

I hope you have a few new fun ideas for the June Paper Pumpkin kit!

If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet, click HERE to find out more and start your subscription!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Patrice

No comments: