Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Paper Pumpkin July 2017 Positively Picturesque


This card isn't really very different than the sample card from the kit, but I sponged around the outside with Powder Pink, and didn't use washi tape.  I also skipped the wood flowers.  The words are from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.


I added Tranquil Tide card stock for a card base.  I only stamped the word "hello", and snipped the end to make a banner.





All of the materials for this card are in the kit.  I really like how the washi tape looks on the sides of the card!  I was thinking the pink-on-pink might be too light, but it's just the right "extra" on the card!





I covered the heart with washi tape.  Then I used a sponge dauber to get Island indigo ink on the word "love".  It takes a little while to dry!  I card base is also Island Indigo.






Rather than cover the circle with washi tape, I used some of the Wood Textures Designer Paper to cover the circle.  I attached it to the circle, and then cut it out.  I cut the white card down 1/4" on each side and added some Tranquil Tide behind it.  



REALLY quick and easy!!!  I just stamped "thanks" in the middle!  :)  But I like it for a quick and easy thank you card, so I will use this stamp to make some more of these, and have fun doing my own watercolor wash!




I used the stickers as a border, and stamped "thanks" in the middle.  After you kit supplies are gone, you can do this same idea with card stock.  I'm planning on using a bunch of different color combinations!


Happy Stamping!
Patrice


No comments: