Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Let's Party with Stamping' Up! in June!

Let's Party in June!



June is a GREAT time to have a Stamping' Up! party!  The new catalog just came out, the weather is nice (no worries about a snowstorm!), AND The Stamping' Rewards for hostesses just got sweeter!  You'll get an EXTRA $35 in Stamping' Rewards when you host a party with $350 or more in orders.  You can have a party at your house, in the lunchroom at work, do a  catalog party, or have an online party.  Invite a few friends over and get some easy snacks ready.  I'll get the supplies ready so you can have fun making a few projects with your friends!  Let's get YOU on my calendar!




Join Stamping' Up! as a demonstrator in June and 

get 2 extra FREE stamp sets with your starter kit!  




The Starter Kit is just $99.  You pick $125 worth of Stamping' Up! products, 2 extra FREE stamp sets, free s/h, and business supplies (catalogs, order forms, etc).  June is a great time to join Stamping' Up!  Then after you join you get discounts, sneak peeks, and more!  You can even have a party and use your Stamping' Rewards towards the cost of the Starter Kit!!  Don't miss this great deal!!



The NEW catalog is here!!!


Do you have sticky notes EVERYWHERE in your new catalog?!?!  My wish list is a mile long!  Need a catalog?  Let me know and I'll get one to you!


Ordering online HINT!  Make sure you do not check the "Do not contact" box when you are ordering online.  If you do, I have no idea who is placing the order, and I can't send you a thank you!  You can go into your account and change this anytime!  Go to patricepierce.stampinup.net.  Click on Shop Now and sign in to your account.  Click My Account.  Then go to the My Demonstrator tab.  Make sure "Allow my demonstrator to contact me" is checked yes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Patrice

Click here to place an order.



No comments: