Friday, June 17, 2016

Many Manly Occasions graduation card



My niece graduated from high school this June and her school colors are Pacific Point!  I used the card base from the Many Manly Occasions Paper Pumpkin kit, and added Pacific Point card stock behind it.  I think she's going to love it!

The candy dots and stamps are retired, but I know I will use this card idea for many different occasions!  I better buy a few refill kits because I LOVE these card bases!!  They are so fun!!

To order Paper Pumpkin (and then be able to order refill kits!), go to
patricepierce.stampinup.net
Shop Now
Paper Pumpkin

Or take this shortcut here.

Make sure you choose me as your demonstrator so I can send you emails with  ideas of different ways to use the kits!


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Patrice

Click here to place an order.

No comments: