Sunday, October 30, 2016

Paper Pumpkin October 2016 Season of Gratitude

Today I had a guest stamper at my house- My mom!  We had fun making cards with the Season of Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit (October 2016)!  Here are the alternate ideas the two of us came up with.  Enjoy!






Inline image 1
These aren't shaker cards.  They are flat!  We were creative with our sequins so we could make some cards that were easier to mail.  Use adhesive to attach the sequins, and skip the dimensional part.






A white chalk or gel pen makes a fun argyle!





To make a faux layer, first rip some scrap paper.  Use as a mask and sponge colors on the white card stock.  It gives your card dimension without adding bulk!



How did my mom get those leaves on the Delightful Dijon card stock??  She used the punched-out part of the leaf paper as a stencil!






I hope you got a few ideas for your October Paper Pumpkin Kit!  My mom and I had a fun afternoon!  Remember, as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can order additional kits and refills (while supplies last).

Happy Stamping!
Patrice

No comments: