Saturday, May 9, 2020

Card Stock Storage AND Sneak Peek- NEW 2020-2022 In Colors!

I've stored my card stock in plastic hanging file folder boxes for years!  I love the way I can easily flip through the colors, and see a whole color family at once.  These boxes keep out light, and my paper is never crushed on the edges.  






I keep extra packs of card stock on hand, and this box works perfect for storing these, too!  I don't use file folders in this box.  It's full enough with packs of card stock!



Did you peek in the second storage box and see the NEW InColors??  They are going to be so much fun to paper craft with!!  They will be available June 3, 2020.  Here they are:


And, of course, Stampin' Up! gave them fun names, too!
Bumblebee
Cinnamon Cider
Just Jade
Magenta Madness
Misty Moonlight

These colors are available 2020-2022.

Do you have a favorite?!?!

Thanks for stopping by!

Click HERE to shop!
Join my Facebook group-Stamping with Patrice!

Happy Stamping!
Patrice


No comments: