Wednesday, May 6, 2020

You Make Me Smile!


I had fun making this card and, honestly, they look better than any flowers I try to grow myself!  My mom and siblings have green thumbs, but that gene must have pasted me by!


I used a blender pen to blend in a little color in the flower petals a little. Blender pens work great with water based ink pads!  It pulls in just a little color! 


Don’t forget to make the inside special, too!


Stamps- Pop of Petals, Colorful Seasons, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink- Rococo Rose, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry
Paper- Rococo Rose, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Accessories- medium Whisper White envelope, Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Four Petal Flower punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Click HERE to shop!

Join my Facebook group Stamping with Patrice!

Happy Stamping!
Patrice



No comments: