Friday, May 8, 2020

Life is Beautiful card


The Perennial Essence Designer Paper is gong to be hard to say good-bye to in June!  It is soooo beautiful!  It's like I'm working with a masterpiece every time I make a card or project with it!


I wanted to use up some pieces I had left over from other projects.  I had a few pieces that were          2 3/4" wide.  I added some coordinating card stock, and I was all set!  I was able to make 3 cards!  What a great feeling!


stamps- Colorful Seasons
ink- Blackberry Bliss
paper- Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Perennial Essence Designer Paper
accessories- Layering Ovals dies, stamping sponge, dimensionals

Did you notice the sneak-peek of some new Designer Series Paper??  
It's behind the card!  It almost looks like I got a new wooden desk!  
I love it!


Don't let your Designer Paper sit in a drawer!  Find a happy home for it on a card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Click HERE to shop.

Happy Stamping!
Patrice


Facebook group- Stamping with Patrice

No comments: