Monday, May 23, 2016

May Paper Pumpkin-Many Manly Occasions


I knew when I saw the sneak-peek of the Many Manly Occasions Paper Pumpkin kit that I was going to love it!  The laser-cut fronts are so amazing!  Now you could, of course, just make the cards shown in the kit and you would have some amazing cards!  But I wanted to play around and see what else I could come up with.  The card, above, uses the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper  behind the laser-cut front.  A little Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine (available in the 2016-2017 catalog) adds a nice finishing touch!




Although it was hard to pull myself away from the card bases included with the kit, I did so I could make a card with the adorable HAPPY stickers included with the kit.  Quick and easy!




The orange background on this card is included in the kit.  It is a corrugated cardboard, and is very thin (like the corrugated cardboard in the 2015-2016 catalog).  The Party Punch Pack (retiring on May 31st) was just what I needed to add some Night of Navy candles!





Christmas probably wasn't the first thing that came to mind when you saw this kit.  But some Silver Glimmer Paper, Brights Candy Dots, and Iced Rhinestone Embellishments get you right into the holiday spirit.  It's never too early to start your Christmas cards!  

I plan on Paper Pumpkining again soon, so watch for some more card ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Patrice

Click here to place an order!

No comments: