Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sea Street Bubbles!


The octopus in the Sea Street stamp set always makes me feel happy!  I fussy-cut him out, and the one or two extra minutes was worth it!  He's just hanging out in the ocean, having a good time!

I ripped the top of the Color Me Irresistible paper to look like waves.  I did the same ripping technique with the Crumb Cake to make it look like the ocean bottom.  A little sponging on the Crumb Cake looks like sand!  It makes me ready to head to the beach!

On the Color Me Irresistible paper, I used a sponge and the Soft Sky ink.  I got the best look when I moved the sponge around in circles.  After I was done sponging, I rubbed a paper towel over it to take the excess ink off of the embossed circles.  The epoxy stickers are quick and easy to put on because they already have adhesive on the backs!



That octopus is having a great time swimming around those epoxy stickers!  They look like bubbles in the ocean!  You'll need 2 packages to get this look!


stamps: Sea Street, Six-Sided Sampler
ink: Pacific Point, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake
paper: Pacific Point (4 1/4 x 11), Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Paper (4 x 5 1/4), Crumb Cake (2 x 4), Whisper White
accessories: Whisper White medium envelope, ribbon- Pacific Point 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers, stamping sponge, paper snips.

Click here to place an order!


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Patrice

No comments: