Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sneak Peek card and video!


My new box of Stampin' Up sneak-peek goodies arrived last Wednesday!!  I'm so excited about the new catalog and all of the great products in it!  I used the NEW Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper, Love & Affection stamp set, and the Thick Baker's Twine in Gumball Green.  It was a perfect combination of bright, sunny colors for a bright, sunny day!  

Check out the video, below to get a peek at all of the patterns in the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (I think you'll love the copper embossing!) and to see how I did the masking technique to get the leaves behind the flower .    This is my first video I'm posting, so enjoy.  And remember, I'm a beginner!  ;)



Or view the video here.


Available June 1, 2016!


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Patrice


No comments: