Saturday, April 18, 2009

April Workshop cards



The first card is a split negative card. I stamped with Craft Green Galore ink on the black card stock and let it dry. The other half of the flower is stamped in Basic Black. After I stamped the images, I cut them in half and used the other half to make another card! I used pieces of card stock that were the same size as the wood block, making it easier to line them up when I was putting them on the card.




I used the Big Shot and Simple Flower embosslit
to make the flowers on the second card. I love how easy it is to cut and emboss at the same time! I used a Sponge Dauber and some Taken with Teal ink to make the Apricot Appeal flowers pop a little.









This make-n-take was made with Blush Blossom, Taken with Teal, and Close to Cocoa card stock. I used the double rectangle punch to make an even line of rectangles along the bottom. Punch the first one, then move the punch over so you can see one of the holes. Punch again and repeat until the end of the paper. Then weave the ribbon through!












This make-n-take card was inspired by a card my upline sent me. Hers had a picture of a snowman standing near a tree, and I wanted to make mine make me think of warmer weather! I stamped the flower/circle image in Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point ink. Then I punched them out with the Scallop Circle and 1/2" circle punches. I used the crop-a-dile to set the eyelet and make small embossed circles on the corner of the small square. The Big Shot made this card quick and easy, too! I love that Top Note die!

No comments: