Monday, April 6, 2009


This card was one of the make-n-takes at the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Minneapolis, MN on Saturday, April 4th.  Regionals is an event put on by Stampin' Up! for demonstrators.  I learned a lot of great tips for workshops, and a TON of great stamping ideas!  It is one of the reasons I love to be a SU demonstrator!

The stamp set is Soft Summer and is in the Occasions Mini.  I thought I had enough flower sets, but after using this one, I think I may have to add one more to my collection!  The directions said to use markers to ink up the solid part of the flower stamp and then stamp it, but I decided to color the flower in with some markers (More Mustard, Old Olive, and Ruby Red) and then use my blender pen to blend the colors.  This was a fun, easy, and quick card!

No comments: