Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jaron's Color Challenge


This is the card I made for Jaron's Color Challenge.  You can find his blog here.  I had to do a mini-cheat because I don't have any Soft Sky.  I used Bashful Blue instead and I think if I didn't say anything everyone would just think it was Soft Sky. :)  If you have some Old Olive, Taken with Teal AND Soft Sky, make the same card and let me know how it turns out!  This layout for a card is so quick and easy.  And since I should really be packing my stuff for a workshop tonight I needed quick and easy!

Here's what I used:
stamps: Sincere Salutations, Best Wishes & More
ink: Old Olive, Taken with Teal
paper: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Bashful Blue
acessories: Old Olive brads, stampin' dimensionals.

4 comments:

Comeka said...

Very pretty! I love the 'clean' look to this card!

Anonymous said...

very nice design and stamping. cool work.

prbert66 said...

Very cute card. I was thinking about using Bashful Blue on one of my samples so I could use it for my stamp club. Hope your workshop went well.

Pam Bert
Oklahoma City, OK

Simmy Ogg said...

Great card Patrice. Quick and easy is the best kind of card :-)